1. This website is owned by GESTIÓN ATLÁNTICA SL., (hereinafter, COMPANY)
Domicilio social: c/ Timanfaya 1, 1º – 35.510 – Tías – Las Palmas – Spain.
Datos registrales: Sociedad inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Arrecife, Provincia Las Palmas a la Hoja IL-12884 Tomo 519 Folio 34, inscripción 1ª.
Dirección de correo electrónico: email@example.com
Teléfono: (0034) 928 81 60 00
2. The use of this Webpage attributes the condition of User to whoever does it and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notes. The User must read these conditions every time he accesses this Web, because they can be modified in the future. Due to the specialty of some aspects of this Webpage may be subject to particular conditions or rules, which may replace, complete or modify this Legal Notes. Therefore the user who uses them or access them must also accept this particular conditions or rules.
3. All the contents of this Website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audio-visual or sound content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as trademarks and other distinctive signs are property of the COMPANY or of third parties, the User does not acquire any right over them by the mere use of this Website. The User must refrain from:
a) reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to third parties, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents of this Website, except in the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by the COMPANY or by the owner of such rights;
b) reproducing or copying the software, images, videos or databases existing on this Web for private use, as well as communicate them publicly or make them available to third parties when it entails their reproduction;
c) extracting or reusing the contents of this Website.
4. The user who wants to introduce links to this Web from its own Webpages will be obliged to fulfil the following conditions:
a) The link will only link with the homepage, being unable to reproduce it in any way.
b) It is forbidden to set up frames of any kind that include this website, that make the site visible under a different Internet addresses, that links to unrelated content in a way that causes, or may cause, errors or confusions in Users about the origin of the service or its content, that implies an act of comparison or unfair imitation, that serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of the COMPANY or that is done in any other way which is prohibited by the Law.
c) The page that is realizing the link to the COMPANY’s site can not make any kind of false or inaccurate statement about the COMPANY or about the quality of its products and services.
d) The sender may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of the COMPANY within its website, except in cases authorized by law or with the expressly permission of the COMPANY.
e) The page that establishes the link must observe the current legality and may not have or link with illegal or harmful content contrary to morals and good customs, that produce or can produce the false idea that the COMPANY supports the ideas, manifestations or actions of the sender, or which are inappropriate in relation to the activity developed by the COMPANY, considering the contents and the general topics of the web page where the link is established.
5. The COMPANY is not responsible to control that in this Web does not exist malicious programs or any other damaging computer element. In any case it is up to the User to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements. Accordingly the COMPANY is not responsible for the damages caused to computer equipment during the access to the present Website. Likewise, the COMPANY will not be responsible for the damages produced to the Users when said damages originate in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service of this Web.
6. This Website may include some links that allow the User to access other Internet pages. In these cases, the COMPANY will only be responsible for the contents and services provided through the links as soon as it knows its illegality and has not deactivated them diligently. If a User considers that there is a link with illegal or inappropriate content, he can indicate it to the COMPANY. Nevertheless this does not mean that the COMPANY is obliged to remove the corresponding link. The COMPANY does not always know the contents and services of the links and therefore it is not responsible for the damages derived from its lack of quality, actuality of the content, unavailability, error, uselessness or illegality and does not assume any responsibility for the statements, content or services made on this sites, unless it is directly responsible for the provision of this service.
7. The User agrees to make correct use of this Website in accordance with the law, this Legal Note and with other conditions, regulations and instructions if applicable. The User will respond to the COMPANY and against third parties of any damages or losses that could be caused by the non-compliance of these regulations.
8. These Legal Notes are exclusively subject to the Spanish legislation. In order to resolve disputes arising from the application or interpretation of these Legal Notes, the user expressly submits to the jurisdiction of the courts at the COMPANY ‘s headquarters.